Get Inspired by These Spooky Halloween Drinks
Throwing a Halloween Party this year and need a couple of yummy but spooky drink recipes? These "instant hit" cocktails will keep your guests partying till the sun comes up.
1. FRIGHT WHITE
image from MALIBU RUM
Add 1 part Malibu Original, 1 part coconut cream, and 1½ parts apple juice to a strainer and shake with ice. Pour into a martini glass. Garnish with white cotton candy.
2. BAT-TITO BITE
image from TITO'S
In a punch bowl, combine 1 cup Tito's Handmade Vodka, 1 cup pomegranate juice, 1.75 cup blood orange soda, .75 cups blood orange soda, 3/4 cup sparkling mineral water, 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup, and 2 squeezed limes. Serve over ice.
3. SPOOKY SUNRISE
image from TROPICANA
Rim a chilled Collins glass with black sugar. Add 1½ oz. tequila and 3 oz. Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade. Float 1 oz. grenadine on top and garnish with an orange slice.
4. THE BONEYARD
image from PARTY CITY
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1 oz. gin, 1 oz. light rum, 1 oz. silver tequila, 1 oz. vodka, 1½ oz. blue Curaçao, and 2 oz. sour mix. Shake and strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with La Croix sparkling water.
image from SPARKLING ICE
Reduce 1 cup of Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice with 2 tablespoons of white sugar until it forms a thick syrup. Drizzle syrup over interior and exterior of cocktail glass. Chill with 1 part Wicked White Whiskey and 2 parks Kiwi Strawberry Sparkling Ice. Garnish with two kiwi slices.
Halloween drink accessories to make any drink "spookier":
1. Halloween themed ice cube trays. Add some food coloring to the water to really set the mood.
2. Skull cup/Skeleton flute. These cheap cups can be re-used year after year.
3. Blood drink pouches. Take your drink on the go with these spooky drink pouches. https://mycustomparty.com/products/drink-containers
4. Halloween themed toothpicks. Garnish your drinks with fruit.
5. Candy. Grab some edible candy eyeballs to really "freak" out your guests.